Copper Creek Homes For Sale
Judith and Joe Keany with Tierra Antigua Realty want to show you an ideal, family-friendly community. Called Copper Creek, it’s a heritage subdivision. Nestled in the stunning Oro Valley, Copper Creek stands at the base of the Santa Catalina mountain range.
Why do we say it’s perfect for young-and-old alike? Quite simply, it’s the new Oro Valley Aquatic Center. Freshly opened in March, 2013, it is an oasis for parents with children. Adults will likewise be pleased with its competition-ready status. Take a look at what the Oro Valley Aquatic Center offers:
- The pool is open all year ’round. And both pools are heated for the cooler months or chilly evenings (most nights the facility remains unlocked until 8 PM).
- For those interested in some exercise before heading to work, the Olympic Pool begins its day at 5 AM, Monday-through-Friday.
- There’s an interactive splash pad.
- Not to mention a 25-yard recreation pool.
- Kids (and the young-at-heart) will love the giant water slide.
- Hungry? On site is a concession stand.
- We mentioned competition. That’s in the form of a 50-meter pool, loaded with technology for world-class technology to keep tabs of the contenders.
- New family changing rooms.
Purchasing a Copper Creek home, you’ll discover either one-or-two story models. For those with a large brood (or planning a big family), there are many two-story addresses which allow room to grow.
The price points are also budget-friendly. Copper Creek’s residences start in the low-200,000 dollar range. Another advantage for the family is the educational aspect. Copper Creek is a much sought-out locale because of the Wilson K-8 school. Other schools include Copper Creek Elementary and Ironwood Ridge High.
What about the architecture? Most flair toward the contemporary style. But there are quite a few with a taste of southwestern fashion. For those wishing to get a bird’s eye view of Copper Creek, check out the map we’ve provided on this page.