Del Webb Sun City 45+
For those ready to cash-in on the riches of their Golden Years, there are three perfect retirement locations in Northwest Tucson. One is Saddlebrooke, the other is Heritage Highlands.
Judith and Joe Keany, Seniors Real Estate Specialists® with Tierra Antigua Realty have the final jewel in the crown. Envelope, please … it’s Sun City Vistoso. What makes this setting so attractive to retirees? Two words: Structured activities.
For instance, of the trio we’ve mentioned, Sun City Vistoso is overflowing with incredible plusses. The first of which is the strong sense of neighborliness. But that’s not all. Sun City Vistoso also offers these unbelievable amenities:
- A gigantic community pool for a daily dip and exercise.
- Speaking of exercise, you’ll not need to join a fitness club. Sun City Vistoso has one on the property with the latest state-of-the-art equipment.
- For those with a sweet set of golf clubs, it sports the fabulous Sun City Vistoso Golf Course.
- Let’s say you’re a retired entrepreneur. You need a place to visit with your clients, right? The Sun City Vistoso Retirement Community has many small meeting rooms where you can get together with your partners, whether business or hobby-related.
- And if you plan to entertain a large crowd, the community center is just the spot for that huge party. There are some very hefty ballrooms to celebrate every step of your new live!
Sun City Vistoso has already demonstrated its credibility as a prime site. Located in the dining-and-shopping rich Oro Valley, it’s merely a stone’s throw from northwest Tucson. No need to worry about construction noise. This zenith for retirees has well-established homes, most built in the 1990’s. That can be a plus for those who seek a place where they are uninhibited with the banging, sawing, large truck traffic and other construction disturbances.
Tierra Antigua Realty’s Judith and Joe Keany would be remiss if we didn’t mention the health care aspect when purchasing a “ready-to-inhabit” home in Sun City Vistoso. You see, there’s a brand new hospital in Oro Valley, less than 5-minutes away.
For Seniors who want to go large, or downsize, the Sun City Vistoso Retirement Community offers many options; homes that range in size from 1500-to-2500 square feet.
Where exactly is Sun City Vistoso? The map below should give you the precise location.