Tucson Housing Market Report For August 2017
The Tucson Association of Realtors released (09/25/17) the Tucson MLS Residential Statistics for the month of August 2017. The most recent Tucson AZ Real Estate News and information is available here. Each month, Joe Keany, Tucson REALTOR® releases a monthly overview of the real estate activity during the previous month, including units sold, average sales price, inventory, days on market and more.
- Total Sales Volume of $321,376,738 is an increase of 8.17% from July’s number of $297,091,774, and an increase of 9.59% over August 2016.
- The Average Sales Price of $238,764 is a 3.51% increase from $230,661 last month.
- Average List Price of $244,623 is up 5.76% from July.
- Total Under Contract decreased this month by 10.90%.
- Total Unit Sales of 1,346 is up from July’s 1,288 resulting in a 4.5% increase.
- The Median Sales Price decreased to $192,000 from $195,000 in July and is up 3.78% from August 2016.
- New Listings of 1,827 decreased from 2,048 last month.
- Total Active Listings of 3,500 is an increase from 3,338 last month.
- Average Days on Market increased from 38 to 45 this month.
- Conventional loan sales of 43.98% exceeded Cash Sales of 23.03%.
Download August 2017 Statistics Here: August 2017 Report
*Data Source for the above Statistics Reported from THE TUCSON ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS.
- State of the City address, Click Here: Tucson A Reliable Partner
- Tucson Fire Department Achieve Excellence!: Click Here: TFD
- Tucson’s March for Science, Click Here: Tucson Mayor’s Passion For Science
- Pima County Website: PIMA COUNTY
- Tucson Health Insurance Marketplace Now Open for Enrollment!
- Fly Nonstop from New York to Tucson with American Airlines!
- State of The City Address Full Report
- Tucson Named The Best Under The Radar For Food In America!
- Tucson Selected as A World City Of Gastronomy!
- Tucson’s Water Strategy is “Ahead Of The Game”
- Caterpillar Inc. Invest Big in Tucson, 600 Jobs!
- Trade Conference Focuses on Supply Chain
- Raytheon Major Economic Development Agreement
- Sun Link Tucson Streetcar. Click here for the latest news and reports from Tucson City Website. > City of Tucson Website
Search for Tucson AZ Luxury Homes and community amenities with a dynamic homes and lifestyle map. If you have any questions about any of these homes or any Home in Tucson Arizona, send us an EMAIL or give us a call Today at 520-495-9710
The beautiful Tucson desert area has a wide variety of high quality homes available to suit all budgets. Joe and Judith Keany of the Keany Team Realtors® relish the opportunity to help others achieve their Real Estate Goals