Tucson Housing Market Report For July 2017
The Tucson Association of Realtors released (08/08/17) the Tucson MLS Residential Statistics for the month of July 2017. The most recent Tucson AZ Real Estate News and information is available here. Each month, Joe Keany, Tucson REALTOR® releases a monthly overview of the real estate activity during the previous month, including units sold, average sales price, inventory, days on market and more.
- Total Sales Volume of $318,919,230 is a decrease of 20.08% from June’s number of $399,061,482, but is an increase of 4.40% over July 2016.
- The Average Sales Price of $226,827 is a 4.79% decrease from $238,245 last month.
- Average List Price fell from $243,575 in June to $231,299 in July, resulting in a 5.04% decline.
- Total Under Contract decreased this month by 10.90%.
- Total Unit Sales of 1,406 is a decrease from June’s number of 1,675, a 16.06% drop.
- The Median Sales Price decreased 4.14% since last month, going from $200,000 in June to $191,725 in July, but is a 5.63% increase from July 2016.
- New Listings of 1,827 decreased from 2,048 last month.
- Total Active Listings of 3,602 is a decrease from 3,625 last month.
- Average Days on Market dropped from 44 last month to 39 this month and is the lowest it has been in over 10 years.
- Conventional loan sales of 40.6% exceeded Cash Sales of 24%.
*Data Source for the above Statistics Reported from THE TUCSON ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS.
- State of the City address, Click Here: Tucson A Reliable Partner
- Tucson Fire Department Achieve Excellence!: Click Here: TFD
- Tucson’s March for Science, Click Here: Tucson Mayor’s Passion For Science
- Pima County Website: PIMA COUNTY
- Tucson Health Insurance Marketplace Now Open for Enrollment!
- Fly Nonstop from New York to Tucson with American Airlines!
- State of The City Address Full Report
- Tucson Named The Best Under The Radar For Food In America!
- Tucson Selected as A World City Of Gastronomy!
- Tucson’s Water Strategy is “Ahead Of The Game”
- Caterpillar Inc. Invest Big in Tucson, 600 Jobs!
- Trade Conference Focuses on Supply Chain
- Raytheon Major Economic Development Agreement
- Sun Link Tucson Streetcar. Click here for the latest news and reports from Tucson City Website. > City of Tucson Website
Search for Tucson AZ Luxury Homes and community amenities with a dynamic homes and lifestyle map. If you have any questions about any of these homes or any Home in Tucson Arizona, send us an EMAIL or give us a call Today at 520-495-9710
The beautiful Tucson desert area has a wide variety of high quality homes available to suit all budgets. Joe and Judith Keany of the Keany Team Realtors® relish the opportunity to help others achieve their Real Estate Goals